Free Esri Press E-Books
2020-03-26: Esri Press has made an arrangement with VitalSource to make Esri Press e-books available for free to Canadian students through their new VitalSource Helps program.
- If you do not have a VitalSource Account: visit the VitalSource FAQ page for students and instructors, and watch the first video to see how to create an account and start borrowing books.
- If you have a VitalSource Account: watch the second video on the VitalSource FAQ page for students and instructors see how to borrow books.
- Note that Canadian students have access to books until April 30. If you will need access until May 25, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- When using Bookshelf Search, if you don’t know exactly which book(s) you need to borrow, it is helpful to search for books in the VitalSource store first, then return to Bookshelf to find and borrow them.
- Access to titles is available through the Faculty Sampling catalog. Note that sampling is available to Canadian instructors, but it’s not enabled in the Canadian store so you will need to stay on the US site.
- If you already have a VitalSource account, and have been verified by a publisher, you should be able to add any Esri Press titles to your library
- If you do not have a VitalSource account, the first time you request to sample a book you will need to create an account and be verified by the publisher. After that, you should have unlimited access to books that any publisher has made available through the sampling catalogue.